Financial transition planning clients
A common question is what to bring to an initial meeting. The following is a good start.
- Net worth statement showing assets and liabilities for spouses as well joint items.
- Recent pay stubs
- Copies of the most recent tax returns and Notice of Assessments (last 3 preferable)
- Family cashflow requirements (budget) and large one time items planned
- Correspondence from employer regarding severance amounts ( if applicable)
- Pension entitlement details (if applicable)